ATH Christian Leary

Advertisement
If you ain’t the softest “fan” in history..

Just give up then or go root for 1 of them SEC teams that you are so incredibly obsessed with.
I don't have to be the hardest fan I'm not playing between the hashes. I just see **** for what it is....I think there are fans that think we getting back to those elite days....it's not happening with all the money being thrown around. It's not fair for us so to me there isn't a chance we are trying with hands tied behind our backs while people up top could care less if we win or lose. It's almost like being a knick fan which I am....I have 0 hope 0 and that's a leadership owner issue.....Miami has that same issue and those r the hardest to come out it can take 20+ 30+ years.

And the reason I use bama sec OSU Clemson because thats my standard for us. So of course if ole miss took over and became elite I would use them as an example as well. I used to use FSU as an example but they fell off the map. Times change bruh

My standard has to be bama level for Miami cause we did it before under Butch

My boy came here the other day and said to me did u ever think in 2000 that UM would never be great again? I said not in a million years ...I thought that out of all my teams I root for across sports UM was the safest to always be dominant.....but the internet came and destroyed it. I root for the Knicks Yankees Canes and Giants......I would sacrifice all those teams to be terrible for the rest of eternity if it meant Miami to be great again that's how big a fan I am.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What’s up with Bama? I would expect losses off every team, but several starters (or projected)?

Is the grind too much? Or the pressure to be perfect? Locker room issues?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of these guys just upping their bag.
Or, they see the last 4 years of ever playing football slipping away while they sit in the sidelines.

You can be really good and for some reason they don’t play you. You see people come in and automatically move ahead of you on the depth chart. You can stay and say you “played” at a school or you can go get dirty and have some fun.

Advertisement
Back