2024 ATH board (2024 Edition)

Michai Danzy is coming to Junior day. Been picking up a lot of big offers recently. No public Miami offer at this point.

Advertisement
The offer I’m surprised that hasn’t come in yet is for Mike Matthews.

He’s legitimately one of the top 3 best Athletes in the 24 class & without doubt will be a TF contributor for whichever team that signs him. ELITE 5-star that could play WR, CB or Safety on the next level, most teams are recruiting him at DB though. (His teammate Jalyn Crawford is a 4-star CB as well & many teams are trying to recruit them as a package deal)

He’s this year’s version of Caleb Downs, kid plays with terrific explosion & is a gamebreaker in all 3 phases.

Obviously, UGA, Bama, Clemson etc are always the favorites for a kid of his caliber especially from Georgia, but he’s the kind of talent that you have to throw your hat in the ring for no matter what. A difference maker type player that the powerhouse programs keep getting that helps separate them from everybody else.

Last edited:
Marqavious Saboor is coming to Junior Day. No UM offer as of now. But Pitt has offered and we know how good they are at finding secondary players. Says he's committing in the summer.

Advertisement

Seems to have good relationship w/Air Noland. Hopefully that will light a fire under the right people and generate the offer.

Advertisement

He’s legitimately one of the top 3 best Athletes in the 24 class & without doubt will be a TF contributor for whichever team that signs him. ELITE 5-star that could play WR, CB or Safety on the next level, most teams are recruiting him at DB though. (His teammate Jalyn Crawford is a 4-star CB as well & many teams are trying to recruit them as a package deal)
Bump...key parts highlighted in bold.

24 DB Bryce "Juice" Deas (St Frances MD) offered. No 247 page, Rivals says hes a CB, On3 has him as safety, Nicholson offered so looks like we've offered him as a LB/S

Advertisement
OP updated, I switched over to table format put the key recruits and those who've visited at the top. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. This really lets you visualize where the focus is much better.

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

OP updated, I switched over to table format put the key recruits and those who've visited at the top. Still a work in progress as much of the details in the table weren't in the original list format. This really lets you visualize where the focus is much better.

It would be great if we could crowd source the table update. If you know stars, UV info, commitments etc., please post here.

Excellent job. Looks good....Thanks

Last edited:

Good stuff sir. Appreciate your efforts.

Advertisement

2024 ATH outta Arkansas, 17TDs, 8 Ints, 1k+ yards as a jr. committed to Missouri St on June 4th, Oklahoma St, Mich St, Florida St and Miami offered since.

Advertisement
Back