At Least Jimbo

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
doesn't blame his players for coaching like crap.

Jimbo protects his players, and no one can disagree with that.

Golden? If you're thinking about going to UM, consider that for four years - Golden has put every loss on his players. Golden is NOT a stand up guy. Golden will take every opportunity to deflect coaching decisions, and throw it on the players.

The last two minutes? He threw it on Kaaya, even though the entire second half, Kaaya was put in a strain because plays were not being called and leaving him any time. That will throw a QB's timing off like nothing else.

Is this POS the kind of coach you want to play for?

Advertisement
Yeap, no wonder players want to go play for him and he is kicking our asses in our own back yard (on and off the field).

These kids aren't stupid. They see the games. They see the dumbass schemes. The gutless play calling.

And yet again - the second half reversion to the Golden Prevent - which doesn't prevent losses - it guarantees them.

Golden did Jimbo a huge solid by inviting all those recruits last night

All I know is after Jimbo waxed on and on to hottie Erin the next image I saw was Jameis walking off the field with his finger to his d*ck sucking lips in flip off to the Canes crowd. Can't wait for that kid to take his next giant, life altering dump on Jimbo's rep.

Other than that Jimbo nothing more to me than a crop dusting methane blast on Friday at the office.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back