Ask the right questions

mhb

Recruit
Manny didn’t hire himself. Who hired Blake James and the compliance folks? Start asking the right fcking questions.

The only play here is to fire the AD. Blake knows that. That. Won’t. Happen. These ppl don’t see football like you or normal ppl do. It is a painful truth.

I posted afew months ago that we would be where we are and I called out the AD and BOT and I got a locked account. truth stills stands.

I am going to say it again, ask the right questions but those questions start with the AD. Why because football operations were changed after the FIU fight and Shapiro thanks to Shalala.

The 3 worst losing seasons and resulting broken program was under and after her leadership. Choices she made about the business and compliance of football fundamentally changed everything about Miami football and I believe permanently. Ppl she hired are still there. The result is a team of players that mostly are unmotivated and Manny can’t yank their scholarship because?

Further, what would a Saban do with a player like Bubba Baxa or others? Would he pull the schollys for lack of performance? Or would they even be allowed in the building? What would the Alabama admin staff and AD do? Their org chart is an actual real thing unlike what Donna drew up for her plan towards women’s basketball dominance. What would any coach outside of Miami do to an Enos or coach like Patke?

What would happen to you if you didn’t do your job or perform?

Ask the right questions.

If the BOT decided to take football seriously and make operational changes then dayum great sign. IF more than one coach is fired I would be surprised. Unfortunately that would be a good not great sign. If nothing changes in one week and operations doesn’t get in front of this then do you really expect different results?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure how anyone in a power/decision making position doesn’t want to win everything. Sports, academics, everything

I just hope we finally shut the program down.

The madness needs to end.

If we aren’t going to try to be the best we should even field a team.

Advertisement
Back