Artie Burns suplexed a guy

Advertisement
And he got a 15 yard penalty for it. Stupid **** that costs you games just like when he was here.

It should not have been a penalty IMO. He had immediate contact with him and the whistle had not blown. I've seen a thousand guys suplexed over the yrs and most do not draw a penalty unless it's after the whistle.

Advertisement
love AB. wish we could have lined him up opposite corn this year but glad he got paid. great dude

31050749.jpg

Advertisement
Its a **** shame that was a penalty, how else was he supposed to get him down in that situation, and the NFL wonders why their ratings are on the decline.

Advertisement
And he got a 15 yard penalty for it. Stupid **** that costs you games just like when he was here.

NFL is soft. No way in the world that should be a 15 yard penalty...and I'm not just saying that b/c it's AB.

The announcers on my tv when I was watching it said the play was blown dead when he did that now that I've seen the video it obviously wasn't. Not sure why the flag was thrown. Had it actually been after the whistle, that's the **** that ****es me off and costs you games

Advertisement
Back