Artie Burns Quote

#26-MEAST

Junior
This dude said in an interview after practice regarding the play of some at the first scrimmage, " a lot of people didn't know how important it was."

This is a problem. How can players not understand the importance of a scrimmage. Our team has no urgency. I know you all know how much we suck but it's quotes like this that prove there has been no change that will result in wins.

Advertisement
Lol! Out of that whole interview, that's what you took out of it, lol! Did you here about how hard they are competing or nah.

The reporter asked "Saturday scrimmage, how big a chance is it for guys to move up the depth chart"?
Artie, replied "it's a big chance, you know...a lot of people didn't understand how important it was, they know how the plan is now...so the second scrimmage is important for those people"

*sounds like he's talking about moving up on the depth chart!

Lol! Out of that whole interview, that's what you took out of it, lol! Did you here about how hard they are competing or nah.

The reporter asked "Saturday scrimmage, how big a chance is it for guys to move up the depth chart"?
Artie, replied "it's a big chance, you know...a lot of people didn't understand how important it was, they know how the plan is now...so the second scrimmage is important for those people"

Stop it... It's way scarier out of contents... Lol

"they know how to play now . . . "

You gotta be schitting me.

Now? Where we been the past four . . . ten years?

Advertisement
Per Canesport he also said that the defensive back scheme hasn't changed much and they are working hard to perfect it.

Said it a zillion times, expect no change as there is zero and mean zero pressure on Al to change any of his ways. We are all to trust the process

Per Canesport he also said that the defensive back scheme hasn't changed much and they are working hard to perfect it.

Said it a zillion times, expect no change as there is zero and mean zero pressure on Al to change any of his ways. We are all to trust the process[/QUOTE]

But The Process suks balls. It's suked four years running. You can process raw ore into plutonium with hand centrifuges in four years.

I can't wait to rid the cancer.

Some of us don't have many years left to enjoy the Canes.

To **** with this acceptance of being below average!

Artie, replied "it's a big chance, you know...a lot of people didn't understand how important it was, they know how the plan is now
...so the second scrimmage is important for those people"

So it took Folden 4 years to realize your to play the best player regardless of class. Also seems like some of the guys are still not buying into the system...this season will go down the drain quick

Advertisement

Said it a zillion times, expect no change as there is zero and mean zero pressure on Al to change any of his ways. We are all to trust the process

I have no doubt that little may change. But I can assure you Al Golden knows he is squarely on the hot seat. He has been around coaching long enough to know that if he is dropped after this year that his annual earnings get cut by a factor of 5 and probably will never be a head coach again.

I think you should take what they say in small doses lol. I'm pretty sure half the things they say are just on the spot excuses because they don't want to flat out say, "Well are coaches are pretty bad and still learning, so were still learning how to do things the right way also".

The way this imbecile just keeps everything status quo despite all the evidence that none of it works is disturbing. People use the word stubborn but that hardly begins to describe Al. It's pathological. I'm convinced that the guy has a few screws loose and I'm not joking. There is something seriously wrong with this man.

Advertisement

I have no doubt that little may change. But I can assure you Al Golden knows he is squarely on the hot seat. He has been around coaching long enough to know that if he is dropped after this year that his annual earnings get cut by a factor of 5 and probably will never be a head coach again.

respect your opinion and you'd think this would be the case. however, with the evidence we've seen from UM's administration, what should make any of us believe that he really is on the hot seat? If he actually was on the hot seat, you'd think that you'd see change as what he's been doing clearly isn't working. However, he blames the players so will continue to stick with his stuff and we will be right back at the rumors and rumblings about him being fired. If the adminstration cared, the message would be figure out a way to change it or you are gone. Clearly, it's not the case

Advertisement
Back