Article on Phyillis from Mulga with telling quote

ball915

All-American
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/02/s...r-nick-saban-is-felt-all-over-state.html?_r=0

(for those dare to)

The chancellor of the University of Alabama System, Robert E. Witt, once described Nick Saban on “60 Minutes” as “the best financial investment this university has ever made.” In an email, he pointed to the team’s success as “a perfect platform to tell the university’s academic story to a broader national audience.”

Point being Miami, to make money you have to spend money

Advertisement
Here we are about to make atleast 3 million more an year on adidas while having a successfull coach basically begging to come back and we're too stupid to fork up the rest of the money on Folden's contract. this administration is a joke

Doesn't the extra 3 mil for the year almost cover half of goldens buyout ? Fml

Here we are about to make atleast 3 million more an year on adidas while having a successfull coach basically begging to come back and we're too stupid to fork up the rest of the money on Folden's contract. this administration is a joke

If we had a successful coach now, we'd probably be getting double what we're getting.

Advertisement

If we had a successful coach now, we'd probably be getting double what we're getting.

If we had a successful coach, NIKE WOULD BE THE ONES UPPING THE OFFER. I don't blame them for not raising it. They see the future that's coming our way

I can only hope they are using it as another move in the chess game to get his *** out of here.

When there are 15K fans at the games and donations dry, I believe they still won't give a dam. Sepecialy now that they just signed the Adidas contract and they still receive the ACC check. RIP UM football.

Advertisement
Saban is actually quite underpaid considering the incredible windfall of money he's brought to bama.

Butch Davis is out there n these nikkaz waiting. This will be the biggest *** up in UMs last chance. We will hire another name and he will fail, butch is there get him u retards.

Advertisement
Back