Article: Is Miami Most Important Game for GT?

Advertisement
No. It is just another game in the ACC.

I would say besides FSU (who Golden has never beat), VT (1-2) and UVA (1-2) have been more difficult for Golden and would be more important.

We're 3-1 against Duke, 3-0 against GT. These results are expected with normal coaching at Miami.

It is NOT just another game in the ACC.

This is for most of the marbles in the Coastal Division.

You must be color blind, if you don't see the magnitude of this game.

The article is asking are we the "Canes" the most important game for Georgia Tech

But if you want to flip the script then yes all ACC games are important, but we need to beat Virginia, Va Tech, NC, GT and Pitt since they are all on our side of the coastal

When aren't we someone's "most important" game? After all the years of mediocrity...
Considering 'ville & Nebraska set attendance marks for our visit I would expect nothing less for GT.

Advertisement
No. It is just another game in the ACC.

I would say besides FSU (who Golden has never beat), VT (1-2) and UVA (1-2) have been more difficult for Golden and would be more important.

We're 3-1 against Duke, 3-0 against GT. These results are expected with normal coaching at Miami.

We are in the tournament. Every game is a 1 game season. 1 Game mission. We are going to have to fight our tails off against a great team. Be in the moment.

Advertisement
Back