Article ALL CANES FANS Should READ

Advertisement
1c056e3986643c6e8abec7702e0c08ce.jpg

Advertisement
Not as bad as the above folks make it out to be. The biggest takeaway: the Adidas president sees Miami as a strategic program in a strategic market to build the brand, something the powers at be at Miami are not currently capable of doing. While our product on the field may not improve under the current regime, at least Adidas can perform some of the duties that the athletic department should be by marketing our football team aggressively.

Being a Miami fan aside, I think Adidas made a great bet on the 'canes. They are getting in while our stock is at its lowest and will reap the benefits later. That's how good business is done.

Hopefully, the adidas deal brings real pressure on the hecht to win and win now.

That's the real upside of this deal.

Advertisement
Unless Adidas is going to demand Golden be fired....I honestly don't give a **** if we wear Payless sneakers from this point on.

The only change that is desperately needed...and needs to happen...hasn't.

Nothing else matters. Fire Golden.

Adidas is clearly infallible in their business decisions. You can see it at any sneaker retailer where all the Adidas shoes are half price.

That article was worthless and pointless. It's as if the new Adidas deal we lead us to the promised land. It will be very interesting to see how Miami invests the money from this.

Advertisement
It says a whole lot of NOTHING.
All this very long nonsense is about 2 things: Changing uniforms and possibly a new, football-friendly president. How this could improve performance on the field is beyond me.
Thank you for wasting 10 minutes of my time.

Advertisement
Back