Arrion Springs?

Advertisement
oregon alll the way just visited there last week he aint coming on a visit here

same but what are ypu going to do the NCAA let Oregon off with a slap on the wrist the nike owner probably paid Emmert off

Advertisement
I'm tired of seeing all this $$ excuses when recruits don't have UM as their favorite school. Not every recruit wants to go to UM and it isn't about money. Get off your high horse.

Cane On

I'm tired of seeing all this $$ excuses when recruits don't have UM as their favorite school. Not every recruit wants to go to UM and it isn't about money. Get off your high horse.

Cane On

Im not one who always say that they are paid off but the NCAA is extremely corrupt, teams like ole miss suddenly getting top end recruits and nothing being questioned at all just shows it, having said that i wouldnt be suprised that they were paid off by nike

I always found it funny that he was so anxious to leave Texas for UM or Oregon............ then he woke up and realized he had no real interest in Um

Advertisement
I don't think it's a case of oregon paying here, just sincere interest and he has always liked them. Oregon is the expected choice though.

I wasnt saying the reason he picked oregon was they paid him I was saying oregon paid the NCAA to get off with a slap on the wrist for their violations

I don't think it's a case of oregon paying here, just sincere interest and he has always liked them. Oregon is the expected choice though.

Kids want to play in big games. Oregon hasn't won their bigger games but they have at least played in them. Bottom line is we need to start winning.

Advertisement
The suggestion that Oregon paid off the NCAA is stupid. What happened at Oregon with the recruiting business isn't that out of the ordinary - and Oregon cooperated fully.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back