ARod + JLo attend UM graduation bash

Advertisement
It's awfully **** hard to get a good look at your own ***, if you know what I mean.

I used to do it when I was a kid because my mother had this big tall mirror and I was able to bend over enough to look at it.

Now I'm much older, can't bend over as easily, and don't have that kind of mirror. I don't have a small mirror I could hold in my hand to get a good look.

So no. I guess you could say I wouldn't be able to distinguish between my *** and a hole in the ground.

And I don't care to ask somebody else to take a picture of it so I can get a good look.

It’s the same reason why fans want to fire Rumph and keep Banda. Why Willie Taggart got fired after one year while Diaz gets a second. Or why Randy was fired after three and Golden got five years despite the same records. Or why Colin Kaepernick can’t get a fair audition in the NFL despite winning a Super Bowl. Or why some people get pulled over while others don’t.

You can figure it out

Everyone wants Banda fired
Willie got 1.5 years, Manny is still here after 1
Randy was here for 4 years dumbass, Golden ran into a NCAA investigation giving a whopping .5 year longer than Randy
Kaeprnick did get a fair audition, his idiotic self decided to change location hour before the tryout

Plenty of people still hate ARod, I love in NY so I would know. Except ARod has decided to be smart and attempt to repair his image going on Shark Tank, working for Fox and being all buddy buddy with everyone.

Barry Bonds has tried to exactly what after baseball? The guy never made friends even as a player so why would you expect people to be asking him to part of anything? And goes what? He probably loves it that way

Now go die

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back