AQM

give this guy a lot of cr for coming back. He could have went anywhere and could have played immediately. True cane..looking foward to him hurting some people this season

Advertisement
No, he would have had to sit out a year regardless of where he went per transfer rule.

But your point is taken. Kid stuck it out and got hella big

He sat out last year. He was not on the team. Pretty sure he would not have to sit after skipping a year. Regardless I'm glad he is back

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2191167 said:
Cut the video when he said he " was able to gain weight and work on his drops"

^^This. Que the batman gif "And here we go...." For the love of the almighty, how long do we have to dwell in ****.

^^This. Que the batman gif "And here we go...." For the love of the almighty, how long do we have to dwell in ****.

This team runs a 3-4 defense. He is a pass rushing OLB and will be asked to cover, its just that simple.

Advertisement

This team runs a 3-4 defense. He is a pass rushing OLB and will be asked to cover, its just that simple.

He's a pass rushing OLB that is being asked to cover, rush the passer and set the edge against the run all the while not getting fooled by a screen pass.

I mean ****, who couldn't do that?

He's a pass rushing OLB that is being asked to cover, rush the passer and set the edge against the run all the while not getting fooled by a screen pass.

I mean ****, who couldn't do that?

If he wants to play in the NFL he better learn, more and more teams are running 3-4 now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back