AQM visiting Rutgers?

Advertisement

At least read the article bro

Alquadin Muhammad, DE, Don Bosco (Ramsey, N.J.): Muhammad has proven to be the most explosive edge-rusher in the garden state. He committed to the University of Miami at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, yet the Scarlet Knights have continued to recruit the in-state prospect. Jim Panagos, Rutgers' defensive line coach, took a visit to Don Bosco Prep last Friday, with one of his main objectives being to get Muhammad to, at least, consider Rutgers and take him up on his offer for an official visit. It is undetermined, and better yet, unexpected that Muhammad will actually visit. But if he does not, it will not be due to Rutgers' lack of trying. With former teammates, Darius Hamilton and Gary Nova, both being put into positions to succeed at Rutgers, and Rutgers' proximity to Muhammad's home, one would think the Scarlet Knights would at least get a late sniff. We'll see.

you did see the ? at the end of my title ?

but, yeah....shoulda made it more clear.

Last edited:

Alquadin Muhammad, DE, Don Bosco (Ramsey, N.J.): Muhammad has proven to be the most explosive edge-rusher in the garden state. He committed to the University of Miami at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, yet the Scarlet Knights have continued to recruit the in-state prospect. Jim Panagos, Rutgers' defensive line coach, took a visit to Don Bosco Prep last Friday, with one of his main objectives being to get Muhammad to, at least, consider Rutgers and take him up on his offer for an official visit. It is undetermined, and better yet, unexpected that Muhammad will actually visit. But if he does not, it will not be due to Rutgers' lack of trying. With former teammates, Darius Hamilton and Gary Nova, both being put into positions to succeed at Rutgers, and Rutgers' proximity to Muhammad's home, one would think the Scarlet Knights would at least get a late sniff. We'll see.

I did see that you edited it, yes I did see that

I did see that you edited it, yes I did see that

fixed it for you now

Advertisement
As much as I've pointed out his shortcomings, I'd have to give it to Bakas if AQM ended up at Buttgers.

On the other hand, considering he'd pat himself on the back over and over if that were to happen, no I don't.

Not scheduled to be there per one of their staff members but its not like he can't visit anytime he wanted.

JC

Advertisement
For the non NJ guys. Bosco is very much like STA in that once their players commit they generally don' t decommit. Also, like STA their players qualify.

Ok here it is. Lets stop this bull now. I have a close friend at Bosco. He's all Cane and his grades are good to go. Nothing to see here once again. You guys a paranoid bunch of men.

Advertisement
Thanks jerzey. Sorry I just get spooked at the smallest thing. I believe you.... I'm just naturally paranoid. I go around the house at night 3 times to check all the doors to make sure they are locked . True story lol

Thanks jerzey. Sorry I just get spooked at the smallest thing. I believe you.... I'm just naturally paranoid. I go around the house at night 3 times to check all the doors to make sure they are locked . True story lol

lol if ur that paranoid then you should take a break w the recruiting stuff. i know i get the same sometimes concerning this stuff and thats when i knew i had to make an effort to quit focusing on every little thing these kids do or say, or whats written about them. NSD only 2 weeks away so well know soon enough where everyone is going. good ups on the post tho bc considering weve had guys not qualify its good to know that we get a little update about him

Advertisement

Come down bro, it's going to be ok. I don't think your going to be able to sleep the night before signing day. Lol

Advertisement
Back