Anyone watching GaTech-Pitt?

k9cane

Senior
just reminds me how relieved we should be that Miami got outta there last week with a win. They are now just gashing Pitt in the second half

It puts into perspective what the Canes were able to do last week in Atlanta...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was watching earlier but now I'm watching the mud bowl

It's good to see ND look so bad, I love it

Fluke play on 3rd and long goes for a TD for Pitt to tie it up. DB got his hand on the pass, but it deflected right to the Pitt receiver who was behind the D.

Advertisement
Paul Johnson smh

I only watched late 3rd and 4th qtrs and Pitt was stuffing everything inside but GT gashed them on the outside,so of course on 4th and 1 with the game on the line where does GT run?I swear I just don't get what the **** some of these coaches are thinking.

Left me thinking GT's defense is trash and the offense should have put up more than 21 points, but whatever. The important thing is we left with a W.

Also, Pitt had a hard time setting the edge on defense. Hopefully when we play them we try to get the ball to the outside rather than try to run it up the middle all night if it isn't there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
borth Pitt and GT are good team who will win 8-9 games this season . Not great but good just like VT and NC st and a few other ACC teams.

I was at the game. Got tickets for $8.

Pitt was killing GT all game long with sweeps and end arounds.

Pitt's running back Moss can play.

Their passing game is weak though.

We should win by a couple of TDs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back