Anyone stationed in Okinawa watching the game?

Advertisement
Yes. I use A multiple of sources ESPN U, first row sports.eu or ACC network site will have a live stream sometimes.

AFN will probably be showing tennis, baseball, and awful propaganda commercials like always.

Advertisement
I was there last season and usually the games are played but you have to stay up until 2 or 3 am. Vidbox.tv works as well

Back in '86 they installed a giant dish at Incirlik AB, said we were going to go from AFRTS (Total Crap) to AFN, (Less Crappy, but live from the US) by New Years Day 1987...They didn't and I missed the Fiesta Bowl on Jan 2...Maybe that was sign in hindsight.

Advertisement
Supposedly Kodi is great for this kind of thing, but their ESPN stream doesn't work for me. I'm in Thailand.

To those suggesting the ESPN App or Watch ESPN, it doesn't work in most places around the world (geo-blocked).

Or know how i can watch the game online?

What would work sometimes was using a relatives/friends WatchESPN's "partner provider" login. For example, when you access WatchEspn, you need to usually input your Time Warner, DirecTv, or other channel provider login to make it work.

Also, you can use a proxy vpn service to usually circumvent a countries "geo lock out"...

Good luck...

Go Canes...

Advertisement
Advertisement
AFN is hit or miss. Had to watch the entire 2014 season in Afghanistan.

Your best bet is online.

What was worse, being in Afghanstan or watching our 2014 season?

Close call but I would say 2014 season but then again I was in Kandahar in '14 not sure where umhurricane2511 was.

Not my war, way to old for this one, but history shows that being foreign military in Afghanstan is about the most horrible thing ever. Only Golden could make something worse. Thanks to both of you for your service.

Advertisement
Back