Anyone know....?

Advertisement
Good question. Imagine what this place will be like if it doesn't go our way. Check that don't. Here's to hoping tomorrow is as good for UM as today and yesterday were bad.

What time SBB and Ridley are announcing tomorrow?

No specific time was given, but it'll be during the South Florida Fire tryouts/showcase. I'll be there. The lazy bums known as Pete and Tito might roll out of bed to come join me.

Either way, when it happens, you'll know.

Man you're a piece of cow *****. Stop judging people. And you don't know crap.

No specific time was given, but it'll be during the South Florida Fire tryouts/showcase. I'll be there. The lazy bums known as Pete and Tito might roll out of bed to come join me.

Someone convince me why even if it's good news tomorrow I should put one degree of belief in it?

yours truly,

Reilly

Advertisement

are you that clueless or just that bad at sarcasm?

stay tuned

Advertisement

Oh yeah??? Then

32.jpg

stay tuned

Listen to your boy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back