Anyone have any word/opinion on Patchan?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
When he went in the game against FSU, he made a great play and seemed to show raw, pass rushing skill.

Anyone know if he's recovered from his injury and what his prospects are for playing time next year?

Advertisement
He's built an incredible legend off two snaps. I expect him to be an AA next year and finish with 20 sacks.

Sooo.... no one knows how he's doing?

Is he over his injury? Is he learning under Kool? Just looking for reasons to be optimistic about the kid.

Curious as well. Came in and flashed, showed a lil swag and was never seen or heard from from again. We are deep at DE but kid has potential. I haven't seen anyone gas him up, like he should be stealing anyone snaps but the time he got in the game, he looked capable. Not sure what's wrong with wondering how he's doing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Curious as well. Came in and flashed, showed a lil swag and was never seen from again. We are deep at DE but kid has potential.

Man, it'll be good to have depth again along the DL!!! The old days, you wouldn't get significant snaps until at least halfway through your soph season and that was if you were special! We need that kind of depth again and it looks like we might already have it!

if recruiting holds, dude is battling in the most savage position we have depth wise, best of luck to him

Advertisement
Looks too small to me. I need grown men on my defense ready to **** **** up.

The injuries are concerning. Don't think he has the frame to bulk up and switch positions. Wish him well at DE or whatever he does.

Advertisement
Back