Anyone got....

Advertisement
Dont have any quotes but I did read that Raquon Smiths visit was an unofficial and being from GA him taking the trip down here on his own dime may say how much interest he really has

Montezuma (Ga.) Macon County High School LB Roquan Smith took an unofficial visit to Miami this weekend.

He drove down yesterday, saw the campus and went to the Duke game before leaving Miami today.

"It went pretty good," Smith said. "I enjoyed being down there and seeing the great campus. It was a nice place."

Smith says he plans to take an official visit to UM at some point in December.

"This visit did help Miami," he said. "Just getting down there and checking out the place, I'd never been down. So I'm glad I got down there."

He lists a top six of UM, Florida, Georgia, LSU, UCLA and USC.

"No one's ahead," he said of that group.

Smith also got to spend some one-on-one time with coaches before Saturday's game.

"That went pretty good, I like them," Smith said. "They showed me around the place and told me about the program, different things about Miami."

So just where do the Canes fit in for him now?

"Miami's up there in the midst," he said. I'm looking froward to getting back down there."

Montezuma (Ga.) Macon County High School LB Roquan Smith took an unofficial visit to Miami this weekend.

He drove down yesterday, saw the campus and went to the Duke game before leaving Miami today.

"It went pretty good," Smith said. "I enjoyed being down there and seeing the great campus. It was a nice place."

Smith says he plans to take an official visit to UM at some point in December.

"This visit did help Miami," he said. "Just getting down there and checking out the place, I'd never been down. So I'm glad I got down there."

He lists a top six of UM, Florida, Georgia, LSU, UCLA and USC.

"No one's ahead," he said of that group.

Smith also got to spend some one-on-one time with coaches before Saturday's game.

"That went pretty good, I like them," Smith said. "They showed me around the place and told me about the program, different things about Miami."

So just where do the Canes fit in for him now?

"Miami's up there in the midst," he said. I'm looking froward to getting back down there."

The fact that he took the time out to drive what 8 hours at least to go imo says alot. Stay on this kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
hes a take in my eyes.

We need much more added speed on defense...and him and Charles Perry would add that to our defensive core @ LB.

Kid is athletic as ****...looks a bit like Jamal Carter out there......

Ill take a GA kid EVERY YEAR.....and alot of the ATL metro kids love the city of Miami.

Love his ability./...

Shaq's dad...reel him in for us...

Hope we could land Roquan, very talented. Those GA kids can ball too.

[video=youtube_share;-PyOZ9guh-g]http://youtu.be/-PyOZ9guh-g[/video]

His 2014 hudl highlights are mind blowing he blowing up people and taking hitches to the crib with no problem. ... i want him for 2015 and Mecole Hardman for 2016 please

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back