Any Transfer should have Miami #1 on their list!

Mackmiller974

All ACC
We got to be the #1 Transfer destination and should have our pick of the litter in the portal. 5 Transfers we brought in are semifinalist for best player at their position in college football
20201207_183323.jpg
20201207_183319.jpg
20201207_183313.jpg
20201207_183304.jpg
20201207_183256.jpg

Advertisement
People say we need to recruit and develop. I agree. But I don’t see why we can’t also sell studs on the portal with all the success that we have had. I think it sends a message to the kids we recruit to work hard or we will get someone hungry for the spot and a fresh start

Advertisement
People say we need to recruit and develop. I agree. But I don’t see why we can’t also sell studs on the portal with all the success that we have had. I think it sends a message to the kids we recruit to work hard or we will get someone hungry for the spot and a fresh start
i think it's also stupid to suggest we didn't develop these guys ... phillips didn't look anything like that before he got here and hadn't played in 2 years ... king hadn't played football in a year ... bubba showed improvement from year one to year two ... we recruited hedley ... the only guy who came in and needed little coaching was jose

Advertisement
Reading this board the last month you would think Bolden was worse than that guy who was starting at safety a couple of years ago. He was so forgettable I actually forgot his name.

Reading this board the last month you would think Bolden was worse than that guy who was starting at safety a couple of years ago. He was so forgettable I actually forgot his name.
Bolden had uncharacteristically missed some tackles

But was never Dallas Crawford or Rob Knowles

Advertisement
Back