Any news or stats on how Marcus Crowley did last night?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well he needs to recruit Trey Sanders then

The problem with that, is that everyone knows Sanders isn't going anywhere that aint got bags. Dude is elite and the number one Running back in the country. If you think he isn't ending up somewhere with a good ole boy network you're crazy. Plus, id be willing to bet that Richt and Co. made contact and realized they didn't have the "resources" to allocate toward his recruitment.

On top of that, If Richt and Thomas went all in on him, when he ended up at Bama, everyone would ***** about wasting resources on a kid Miami had no chance of getting, while ignoring talented local kids like Nayquan Wright.

The problem with that, is that everyone knows Sanders isn't going anywhere that aint got bags. Dude is elite and the number one Running back in the country. If you think he isn't ending up somewhere with a good ole boy network you're crazy. Plus, id be willing to bet that Richt and Co. made contact and realized they didn't have the "resources" to allocate toward his recruitment.

On top of that, If Richt and Thomas went all in on him, when he ended up at Bama, everyone would ***** about wasting resources on a kid Miami had no chance of getting, while ignoring talented local kids like Nayquan Wright.
I get that and I agree with u, but then get a guy in the future that can get these types of kids cause then we will always be second tier

Advertisement

Exaxtly why I said last night we never had a chance. Not even knocking the kid he just knows the game and the highest bidder will win out

I get that and I agree with u, but then get a guy in the future that can get these types of kids cause then we will always be second tier

It's just not that simple. Every year, you can just tell who the elite kids are that Miami can't offer what other schools can. If you look at the 2020 SoFla recruits, I bet you can name which recruits are the Ridley, Campbell, Cook types that Miami has no chance of landing. People need to stop lying to themselves and realize whats going on. It's not about coaches. Coley recruited like *** here, but tore it up at FSUCK and is tearing it up at Georgia. And the Golden excuse, is nothing but a bull**** excuse that people throw out there to ignore the facts.

In Florida, I don't worry about recruiting running backs. Too many littered throughout the state. Plus, if the offensive line recruiting was on par with the Alabama's and Georgia's, you wouldn't need an elite running back to put up elite rushing numbers. Homer and Dallas can't get **** going because the line sucks ***. Elite OL make average running backs look amazing.

Advertisement
Kid has really good feet for a bigger back, runs behinds his pads. Can't wait to see him get into the S&C program here. Kid could be a beast.

Advertisement
Back