Any Good News from visits Yesterday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden is gonna try Kaaya at tight end this spring. Heard it here first.

I've heard we had a terrific weekend. Wow we actually did something right

The smartest thing Golden did was put Kaaya as Scarlett's host. Apparently that solidified his commitment according to Matt on CS. I still am worried about the Florida trip.

The thing is, it is that time of year when coaches can spend 100% of their time telling you what good they did, and what bad other staffs did. And they have a recent season of evidence to support it.

Don't expect much to happen between now and signing day that isn't upsetting.

Advertisement

The smartest thing Golden did was put Kaaya as Scarlett's host. Apparently that solidified his commitment according to Matt on CS. I still am worried about the Florida trip.
The problem is we shouldn't have to put Kayaa on Scarlett. He should have been able to be on those trying to flip, not getting commits to stay like a fixer.

The problem is we shouldn't have to put Kayaa on Scarlett. He should have been able to be on those trying to flip, not getting commits to stay like a fixer.

Doesn't matter. Happens to other schools all the time. Kaaya is an attractive selling point for miami and you **** sure they are going to use it...

Davonta Freeman made it his mission to close Cook last year. Was tweeting him every day. I'm glad to see players get involved in recruiting. It's "their" team.

Advertisement
Davonta Freeman made it his mission to close Cook last year. Was tweeting him every day. I'm glad to see players get involved in recruiting. It's "their" team.

He is recruiting more than Duke ever did at Miami.... Before Duke enrolled at Miami he recruited for us after he was here not so much...

Advertisement
Back