Off-Topic Any Cruisers out there?

GladeCane

Recruit
Just got off a Holland Koningsdam cruise to Mexico. Entertainment and food were fantastic!

Anyone have any recommendations, pro or con?

Advertisement
1670869058079.jpeg

Advertisement
Just got off a Holland Koningsdam cruise to Mexico. Entertainment and food were fantastic!

Anyone have any recommendations, pro or con?

It was amazing. Though you go more to see wildlife and how other people live and not to be isolated in some fancy hotel tourist thing. So may not be what you are expecting.

This was the boat I went on:

It was many years ago.

It was amazing. Though you go more to see wildlife and how other people live and not to be isolated in some fancy hotel tourist thing. So may not be what you are expecting.

It was many years ago.
Thanks, i'll check it out.

Advertisement

It was many years ago.
Did you fight off any giant anacondas? Was J Lo there?

Amazon cruise is on my bucket list.

Advertisement
Did you fight off any giant anacondas? Was J Lo there?

Amazon cruise is on my bucket list.
We have to go to a preserve to see anacondas. I think those are deeper into the jungle and rare. I did almost get bitten by a piranha when we went fishing for them but that was because of one of the other people there being dumb.

It was really eye opening how other people live. When you hear people in this country crying about how tough things are our how some luxury is a human right it gives perspective on how spoiled we are. We went to several villages along the river. Some how a building with power others didn’t. They would have one giant open air covered building that everyone slept in together. Then some people we bought from didn’t have a stable village because they moved with the rainy and dry seasons. Then also watching people floating down the river on log rafts with mounds of fruit to sell. Floating for days on some logs tied together with vines down the world’s largest river is something none here would do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back