Any Cane fans in Nashville meeting for game Saturday?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Fellow Cane fan new to Nashville, wondering if there is anyone else on here from Nashville area trying to meet up for games, plus going to GT game.

Advertisement
Cash and I would like to do this for future games, but I am heading to Miami for Game 1.

We are also planning on a trip to App State and Ga Tech.

Im not sure this site has a Private Message feature but Canesport does if you are a member there. hit me up and we should all plan on hanging out for Fla Atlantic Game.

For sure! Still debating on wether or not I want to try and go to App State.. More like if I CAN go. GT game should be great though. I'll message you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also on a side note Gina's in Franklin is owned by Miami fans. Great pizza!

I'll probably be stumbling my drunk *** around the city with some friends hitting up some bars this weekend. I wanted to go to the App State game but tix were too crazy so just going to the GT game. Anyone tailgating for the GT game?

I'll probably be stumbling my drunk *** around the city with some friends hitting up some bars this weekend. I wanted to go to the App State game but tix were too crazy so just going to the GT game. Anyone tailgating for the GT game?

Usually they tailgate at the top of one of the parking garages. Not sure what time I'll be rolling into ATL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back