Antwuan Jackson

jkaz1

Senior
A 6'3" 260 lb DT out of Cedar Grove in Georgia, same high school as Quentez Johnson. He's listed as a 4 star on Scout for the 2016 cycle.

I don't know if there's interest on either side, but since we just took a solid commit from this school a few days ago, I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

He already has some solid offers (Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina among others).

Advertisement
****, where's Paranos? He's the DT guy on the site, right? U slipping P, lol.

I am looking at the 2015 class, but we can all share information that is what this site is for. Good looking out by the OP.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;2v3quq55SfY]http://youtu.be/2v3quq55SfY[/video]

[video=youtube_share;gwLlzjPeZts]http://youtu.be/gwLlzjPeZts[/video]

I'm not hating. When I need my DL fix for the week, (whether it's a kid on our radar or Not, ;-)), he's the poster that I look for. Crazy, that someone beat him to the punch, this time. Cuz is slipping, lol.

BTW, why do some on here insist that he's DBC? Yes, I've seen all of his posts here, and NO, he is not annoying like DBC. DBC posted like a 7 year old and was the ULTIMATE homer.

I'm not hating. When I need my DL fix for the week, (whether it's a kid on our radar or Not, ;-)), he's the poster that I look for. Crazy, that someone beat him to the punch, this time. Cuz is slipping, lol.

BTW, why do some on here insist that he's DBC? Yes, I've seen all of his posts here, and NO, he is not annoying like DBC. DBC posted like a 7 year old and was the ULTIMATE homer.

Guarantee he is DBC.

Well if it is DBC, he has grown up since canestime. lol

Advertisement
Advertisement

DBC is showing his retarded cousin around the zoo.

I know you're trying- I know you're trying real hard, but no matter how much you crack yourself up- YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!

Take it easy you little rat fink lookin **** boy.

Btw that is a line from Rocky, but your **** *** wouldn't know that. Fcukin pocket protectin wearin *** nerd. Buddy looks like giant meer cat.

I know you're trying- I know you're trying real hard, but no matter how much you crack yourself up- YOU'RE NOT FUNNY!

Btw that is a line from Rocky, but your **** *** wouldn't know that. Fcukin pocket protectin wearin *** nerd. Buddy looks like giant meer cat.

Why is this M3N guy still allowed to post here? Brings the board down with all of his personal attacks. Where are all the mods? I can understand having a diversity of opinions and good quality disagreements but what's with all of these immature personal attacks with almost everyone of his posts? This should not be tolerated by this board.

Advertisement

You're right I didn't know that was a line from Rocky, guess I not as cool as you roaming through the message boards attacking everyone with insults because you don't agree with them.

Attacking mentally handicapped individuals is low. I'd rather be a nerdy pocket protector - wearing f boy, than be like you every day of the week.

Advertisement
Back