NFL Draft Antonio Moultrie to the Draft

Advertisement
Unless his draft stock would have been considerably higher @ UAB, I'd much rather have that degree from UM than UAB.
UAB is no school to sneeze at. Not saying it's Miami level but i know a bunch of people who graduated from there and have done well for themselves; business owners, medical professionals, finance industry, engineering, public admin etc.

Last edited:
Did this guy have attitude problems and/or part of the culture problem… or was he simply not good enough for the team moving forward? If its the former, I totally get some of the comments on here.

If its the latter, than some of you are straight up punks. Let a kid leave in peace if their only negative was simply not being good enough.
Where does something like this even come from? Nobody (that I'm aware of) has ever mentioned anything about attitude or culture problems with Moultrie.

This is how dumb debates get started in these threads and things escalate (and yes I'm now perpetuating this). Just weird that someone would post something like this and entertain these ideas as if it's up for discussion. This is some Skip Bayless level stuff.

Where does something like this even come from? Nobody (that I'm aware of) has ever mentioned anything about attitude or culture problems with Moultrie.

This is how dumb debates get started in these threads and things escalate (and yes I'm now perpetuating this). Just weird that someone would post something like this and entertain these ideas as if it's up for discussion. This is some Skip Bayless level stuff.
I agree with you, I was just trying to understand why anyone would say something sarcastic or negative on his way out. I was trying to give the multiple posters who said such an opportunity to give some context… But no one did, so I now assume the posters that made sarcastic or negative comments are just punks.

/end thread.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Advertisement
I agree with you, I was just trying to understand why anyone would say something sarcastic or negative on his way out. I was trying to give the multiple posters who said such an opportunity to give some context… But no one did, so I now assume the posters that made sarcastic or negative comments are just punks.

/end thread.
/end thread has never ended a thread, FYI

My comment was about a 6th year senior declaring for the draft. If you have no more eligibility, you don’t really need to tell anyone that you’re leaving.

Got a degree and persevered. Not everyone goes to the NFL and people often make snide remarks when a players time is done. Young man giving props to all those who had a hand in his journey, that's maturity. Maybe someone gives him a chance. Good luck!
Does he have a year of eligibility left?

In this day and age, who knows.
If he does it's a dumb decision and if he doesn't he doesn't need to announce he's entering the draft. That's the reason for the slick comments.

The rest is fine. Good on him for thanking those who helped him.

Advertisement
It's not like he's leaving after 3 years without a degree all starry eyed at the hype of an NFL career. He came here and gave us his best. Hopefully we're both better off for that.

Good luck, young man.

Not like it should make a difference, but the school paper wrote he transferred over with 2 years of eligibility. If that's correct, he is leaving a year of eligibility on the table. Regardless, I wish the young man good luck and good fortune.

UAB is no school to sneeze at. Not saying it's Miami level but i know a bunch of people who graduated from there and have done well for themselves; business owners, medical professionals, finance industry, engineering, public admin etc.
There's no difference in the two schools' reputation outside of South Florida. UAB degree just looks like someone from Alabama who went to state college.

Did this guy have attitude problems and/or part of the culture problem… or was he simply not good enough for the team moving forward? If its the former, I totally get some of the comments on here.

If its the latter, than some of you are straight up punks. Let a kid leave in peace if their only negative was simply not being good enough.

Yes, didn't you hear, he brought his entitled UAB mentality to Miami and single-handedly ruined a team full of angels and high-NFL-draft-picks.

Advertisement
Megyn Kelly went to Albany law school but Miami is a better degree with more networking and a nation wide foot print unlike Albany

Advertisement
Players who are out of eligibility but still announce that they're entering the draft has got to stop.

I'm sure its well regarded in the south

Advertisement
Back