Anthony Moten update

WillRod, from what you know is he the type of talent that Muschamp would wait for until NSD? I dont see it. Im not that big a fan Moten. If we get him great, if we dont it wont be like losing Cook (officially) which would hurt more. Is he high on the big board?

Jassid

Not sure man. I haven't really be folllowing recruiting this. They accepted his commitment the first time but he may wait himself out of a spot with UM and UF.

Nah. DTs aren't exactly breaking down the door to come play for Jeffro.

Aren't there three DTs committed right now including two 4-stars?

Come on you know better than that, it's never about who's committed it's about who isn't

Advertisement
so the Moten back to UF is all bull ****

It looks that way now.

Once he actually visits Florida is when I'll start to be concerned.

he ain't going to uf, never was. my guess is he goes out of state. fsu is not an option despite him listing them and i doubt miami waits for him the way your class is filling up.

I know you're a gator so you probably don't follow miami recruiting that closely but trust me when I say with full confidence that Moten is being recruited ardently and the only reason he doesn't come here is because he doesn't want to. He may go out of state, but its not because there wasn't a spot available for him at UM, our dt needs are just to dire.

It looks that way now.

he ain't going to uf, never was. my guess is he goes out of state. fsu is not an option despite him listing them and i doubt miami waits for him the way your class is filling up.

I know you're a gator so you probably don't follow miami recruiting that closely but trust me when I say with full confidence that Moten is being recruited ardently and the only reason he doesn't come here is because he doesn't want to. He may go out of state, but its not because there wasn't a spot available for him at UM, our dt needs are just to dire.

yea i'm familiar with your need at dt but miami seems to be recruiting the position heavy. and if he waits he may get left out of a spot, you guys are on fire and filling up fast.

I don't think Miami's staff will turn down the opportunity to take a player at a much needed position from one of our most important feeder schools. My guess is Moten has a spot with the Canes if he wants to come.

Advertisement
i don't think moten has a spot on nsd necessarily if he wants one. I don't think the staff looks at him as a "we'll make room for you on nsd" type of kid. get another commit or 2 at dt and he'll be left out.
which is why I think he commits soon or he won't be a part of this class.

It looks that way now.

yea i'm familiar with your need at dt but miami seems to be recruiting the position heavy. and if he waits he may get left out of a spot, you guys are on fire and filling up fast.

I agree. But who is realistically going to take his spot at this point? We are recruiting the position heavy and Moten is the top target right now. Like I said earlier in the thread, Miami would wait on Moten. They've been recruiting him very hard since he committed to UF for a reason. They want Moten & Valentine both in the class.

i don't think moten has a spot on nsd necessarily if he wants one. I don't think the staff looks at him as a "we'll make room for you on nsd" type of kid. get another commit or 2 at dt and he'll be left out.

Pretty much sums it up. The Don wont get left with his **** in his hand again on signing day. I don't think Moten will wait that long regardless of where he goes too

Pretty much sums it up. The Don wont get left with his **** in his hand again on signing day. I don't think Moten will wait that long regardless of where he goes too
Some school may power play him to make sure he decides early and UM will not wait just watch some dt will get the full court press really soon and they will tell Moten get in now or get out

Advertisement
dont matter what the number are if its a 4* DT you TAKE

Golden doesn't evaluate by the star system, just ask Quincy.

If you just go by the star system you'll never win because you arent thinking of evaluating, developing and fiting the talent into your system so it will basically be who does "scouts" and "experts" think are good instead of your own opinion

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1551041 said:
Golden doesn't catalog shop. I'm glad he doesn't.

Coker did and look what happened.

Exactly but couldnt coach worth a **** and didnt even care about what the system needed. Look at Auburn, USC and others who recruit and cant coach for ****

Advertisement
Back