Anthony Moten: 85% committed to Florida

D

deleted3746

-Almost decommitted but didn't after talking to Khairi Clark and the coaches
-Says if he feels happy and at home at FNL in July he'll be 100% committed to Florida
-Wants to visit Alabama and USC
-Recruiting Chris Lammons, Quincy Wilson, and Corey Holmes

***UFag insider JHova says the UFag staff feels Moten isn't on board and they NEVER took his commitment, so TIFWIW***

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...ly-85-committed-to-Florida-The-Opening-137643

Advertisement
Someone's gotta be lying, Hova or Moten. Hova says the coaches feel he isn't on the board & didn't take the commitment. Moten says he talked to coaches when he was about to decommit and stayed committed. I guess that the UF ultimate insider Hova just took what the coach said out of context. Hova coaches at southridge right? Good to see Carter still picked us over Florida, LSU, & Oklahoma. One of the underrated recruits in our class. Moten seems that's he's destined to decommit, we will see how it plays out.

Someone's gotta be lying, Hova or Moten. Hova says the coaches feel he isn't on the board & didn't take the commitment. Moten says he talked to coaches when he was about to decommit and stayed committed. I guess that the UF ultimate insider Hova just took what the coach said out of context. Hova coaches at southridge right? Good to see Carter still picked us over Florida, LSU, & Oklahoma. One of the underrated recruits in our class. Moten seems that's he's destined to decommit, we will see how it plays out.

Hova coaches basketball at Southridge and is close with Ermon Lane's family.

Hova coaches basketball at Southridge and is close with Ermon Lane's family.

Got it.

Advertisement
already moved on from this kid and Clark.

In my honest opinion Courtel Jenkins REPLACED Khairi Clark as i see them both as one technique types or "nose" types @ dt.

Lets go out and scour GA,TN, and spend more time on Holley, Vealentine and some juco's @ dt.

Moten says the issue with UF is playing early but he looks at other schools with more solidified dt's?....something stinks

I read quotes from these kids every year talking about academics, depth charts, early playing time, etc. They say the right things but then their commitment contradicts everything they say. If Moten really wants to play early (or any of these DT recruits), then Miami would be a slam dunk!

Moten says the issue with UF is playing early but he looks at other schools with more solidified dt's?....something stinks

Advertisement
Let's just say that the Hova is right, it doesn't bode well for us to lose a top DT target from our backyard to UFag without a committable offer.

already moved on from this kid and Clark.

In my honest opinion Courtel Jenkins REPLACED Khairi Clark as i see them both as one technique types or "nose" types @ dt.

Lets go out and scour GA,TN, and spend more time on Holley, Vealentine and some juco's @ dt.

+1

Holley imo looks like he could be the next great one we are looking for. Good body size (no homo) and still developing

The "non-commitable offer" or "never took his commitment" stuff is just an excuse message board posters/insiders use to make themselves feel better about losing a recruit. Take it with a grain of salt.

Im with PropJoe on this one. I have moved on. As far as im concerned. Stuckey replaced Moten. And Jenkins replaced Clark. So we are right where we should be technically.

Advertisement
What's 85% committed ? How does one come up with that number ?

That is exactly what I was thinking lol. These kids but these crazy percentages on their commitment levels and it's actually pretty funny how they come up with them.

moten DOES have a committable offer, that's bs. the issue is muschamp tells kids to take their time because once they commit he doesn't want them taking visits. moten wants to keep tripping and he frankly isn't high enough on uf's board for the coaches to wait around for...hence his indecisiveness about decommitting. if he does, it's likely he's lost his spot.

are there varying degrees of a "commitment"? i thought a commitment was a commitment. maybe i'm wrong.

Advertisement
If Miami beats florida and Madre London gets an offer we bring that 85% way down. Moten doesn't really know what he wants right now, he just grew up a Ufag fan.

What's 85% committed ? How does one come up with that number ?

Exaclty... These statements are moronic. You really have to read between the lines with these recruits.

The good news is that it is obvious that Moten has second thoughts and is thinking about decommitting. Now, logic would dictate that unless something extraordinary happens, that this feeling will continue to linger and grow. I feel much better about Moten on NSD than I do about Clark or Holley or anyone else.

Advertisement
Back