#anotheranotherone

caneaddict

Senior
GT now FIU,

get the ***** off twitter you baffoon and get your OC under control. That dude is the biggest liability ive ever seen. When the ***** are these guys gonna realize that you don't come out putting the ball in the air in traffic to start a game against an inferior opponent, who by the way their only strength is their pass D.

I thought we phucking finally learned to protect the football, punt if need be, play field position with our punter and let things shake out, and wear these dudes out with waves of players for 4 quarters.

This isn't phucking basketball!!! you have a physical advantage in 80% of games you play, how can you be so careless!!! These statistical robots have no feel for the game, and cant realize when you have to bail on your **** plan.

Advertisement
another genius who thinks Dan Enos is the main problem.

The team is dancing on the sidelines down three TDs to a community college. The problems go beyond the offensive playcaller.

The dancing was inappropriate but it was also my favorite part of the game.

another genius who thinks Dan Enos is the main problem.

The team is dancing on the sidelines down three TDs to a community college. The problems go beyond the offensive playcaller.

How do the kids on the sidelines (who aren't even playing any snaps) dancing equate to bigger problems? They obviously do that to try and create a spark or some energy for their teammates.

Advertisement
The FIU cheerleaders were my favorite part of the game. Our players dancing on the sidelines when we are playing like shiit and losing to FIU is an abomination. The first thought that came to my mind when they do that is kindergarten... it's ******* childish, this team needs to grow up fast if the want to ever become anywhere close to elite. Manny now is burnt toast, last night he dug his own grave!

Advertisement
Back