Another Miami/LSU Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
I lurk through these threads appreciating the info, and personality that only CIS can provide. With game one just two days away, I still need just one question answered so someone please tell me...

We Roll?

You actually got me lol. At first I was like NOT ANOTHER THREAD!

I just came across this post on the Tiger site.. I swear I don't know if these dudes are serious or being sarcastic.

"
Bettors expect LSU to be looking ahead to the big in-state rivalry game with Southeastern La next Saturday.
This is a trap game for the Tigers.
Take care of the Hurricanes first and then worry about the Mighty Lions. "

I lurk through these threads appreciating the info, and personality that only CIS can provide. With game one just two days away, I still need just one question answered so someone please tell me...

We Roll?
Roll is a Bama thing.
We Win..

Advertisement
Jesus fck you're lame.
I'm stunned by your intellect.
Crimson Tide = 1907 Iron Bowl.
Rill Tide Roll = 60s.
Lets Roll, battle cry by brave souls who died taking down a terrorist controlled plane in Pennsylvania. On 9/11.
Lets roll was used by Bowden in 2002 season. Paying hommage to those Patriots who Died a year earlier..

Advertisement
1535777159965.gif

I'm stunned by your intellect.
Crimson Tide = 1907 Iron Bowl.
Rill Tide Roll = 60s.
Lets Roll, battle cry by brave souls who died taking down a terrorist controlled plane in Pennsylvania. On 9/11.
Lets roll was used by Bowden in 2002 season. Paying hommage to those Patriots who Died a year earlier..

The Lets Roll is a staple in CiS. It consists of hilarious rolling gifs along with half naked women.

Advertisement
Back