Another Mario Miatake!

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
It is being reported that Charlie Strong is leaving. Mario passed over Charlie Strong for a coach that has never coached at the P5 level, not even as a graduate assistant.

Guidry, appears to be a nice guy with fire. No big deal. Most coaches appear to be nice with fire. However you can't ignore his lack of P5 experience. Especially when you had a tried and true defensive coordinator on your staff. In fact, the DC he had on his staff was better than the defensive coordinator that left.

Charlie Strong's impact was felt immediately. He recruited the **** out of his position. None of that 5-11 190 lb crap. All 6'2 and 220lbd....with speed.

And Mario passed him over for a guy with no P5 experience.

Look, I hope Guidry works out. If he doesn't, no one should be surprised.

Sad day for UM Football.

Advertisement
You're a NutSwinger. Mario can do no wrong in your eyes. We should just promote a GA to linebackers coach. Right, NutSwinger?
Charlie strong hasn't been a defensive coordinator since 2009 lmfao. I would rather take a guy who is on the come up and had one of the best defenses in the country last year. Oh and his scheme fits our talent very will, which is pretty important if you ask me

Advertisement
Charlie strong hasn't been a defensive coordinator since 2009 lmfao. I would rather take a guy who is on the come up and had one of the best defenses in the country last year. Oh and his scheme fits our talent very will, which is pretty important if you ask me
At Marshall. ****outtahere with that nonsense.

Advertisement
It is being reported that Charlie Strong is leaving. Mario passed over Charlie Strong for a coach that has never coached at the P5 level, not even as a graduate assistant.

Guidry, appears to be a nice guy with fire. No big deal. Most coaches appear to be nice with fire. However you can't ignore his lack of P5 experience. Especially when you had a tried and true defensive coordinator on your staff. In fact, the DC he had on his staff was better than the defensive coordinator that left.

Charlie Strong's impact was felt immediately. He recruited the **** out of his position. None of that 5-11 190 lb crap. All 6'2 and 220lbd....with speed.

Sad day for UM Football.
Be aware that even Mario didn’t think that superstar staff could deuce on the lawn Anywhere near the way they did.

He better blow it up now and figure out what works while his bloated salary is in play. I’m not going to question ****. With that staff last year, they should have done better with a ******* community college team.

$80 million? Do what you have to do…maybe getting some fire and brimstone up and comers with nothing to lose is the way to go. He has tried the college big name coaches…NEXT.

Sad day for UM Football.
Charlie Strong has joined Canesinsight himself. Lol

Advertisement
Back