Another Head Coaching Vacancy Filled

We need Rutgers. That's the one that I think would really entice him because it's in the state of New Jersey.
 
We need Rutgers. That's the one that I think would really entice him because it's in the state of New Jersey.

Would have been great but I'm pretty sure they extended Flood just a few weeks ago. I was secretly hoping that U. of Buffalo would hire him. Instead, they hired that guy from Wisconsin-Whitewater who was the fastest coach to win 100 games in history. I would take him over Al too.
 
There isn't a team out there that will take this **** off our hands. If this is the BOT hope then we are ****ed.
 
There isn't a team out there that will take this **** off our hands. If this is the BOT hope then we are ****ed.

Seems that our collection of BOT professionals, philanthropists, celebrities, elitists, and Men & Women of Genius, aren't as smart as others.
 
There was that one second when the coach of Miami would leave to go to Kanas. Oh wait.....no there wasn't.
 
Back
Top