Another Golden stat

datcaneguy

Senior
Since becoming head coach at UM, he has lost at least one game to 9 out of 13 ACC schools excluding UM. If you want to add NOTRE Dame 10-14.

NC State - won in the last seconds of the game
Wake Forest - won in the last seconds of the game
Clemson - never played
Syracuse - never played (just joined the conference)

Advertisement
these stats are becoming just daunting...I do not understand how you look at this on paper and are ok with proceeding forward...

Excuses:

-too many night games
-windy in our back
-youtube videos
etc etc etc...this guy is a complete failure of a coach...

Advertisement
This guy is not going to get canned next year, or in the future.

UM does not look to the results, or else he would have been fired for going 6-7 in his fourth year.

Since becoming head coach at UM, he has lost at least one game to 9 out of 13 ACC schools excluding UM. If you want to add NOTRE Dame 10-14.

Clemson - never played

So he has lost to 10 out of the 12 (11 out of 13 including ND) ACC teams he's played" since arriving here.

In your face NC State / Wake Forest. Who's your Daddy ?!

I swear i need to apply for a job at the University of Miami. I can literally stink it up year after year . As long as I say that I am trending in the right direction I will have job security.

Advertisement

Clemson - never played
He beat Clemson in 2011 if I'm not mistaken, but they weren't as good as they are now. Nevertheless, he is a terrible coach and should have been fired after Pitt.

Randy won that one on the road in 2010.

Clemson - never played
He beat Clemson in 2011 if I'm not mistaken, but they weren't as good as they are now. Nevertheless, he is a terrible coach and should have been fired after Pitt.

We didn't play Clemson in 2011.

Clemson - never played

We didn't play Clemson in 2011.
My bad, all the years of mediocrity run together. I could still tell you the scores of all the 01 games though.

Advertisement
program is a joke, problem is the people with the power choose to do nothing and say "progress is being made, committed to winning". Their inactions speak volumes to the direction this athletic dept wants to go. **** shame.

Clemson - never played

Equal opportunity losers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back