Announcers

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Listening to that duo made me ******* nauseous throughout the UF and Tenn game. Holy ****. Which brings me to my point...

Who are our announcers for this game?

Advertisement
Agreed Kevin. It's not so much that they are that good, it's just they're so much better than the sec duo that's covered our games in the past. I literally have to watch long segments of our games with the volume off when they broadcast our games, and I get no break at the half when they go to coach Holtz and Mark May.

Huard and Tessitore
I actually like that duo

Advertisement
Agreed Kevin. It's not so much that they are that good, it's just they're so much better than the sec duo that's covered our games in the past. I literally have to watch long segments of our games with the volume off when they broadcast our games, and I get no break at the half when they go to coach Holtz and Mark May.

Huard and Tessitore
I actually like that duo

Relatively speaking these are the best of a very bad bunch. Pollack and Palmer will always degrade Miami and their players, its a SEC thing. I strongly suggest that you hit your remote with May/Holtz losers, can't even look at those two bozo's on ESPN.

Advertisement
We dominated, destroyed programs, and embarrassed most of college football. These idiots like the metal midget Holtz and friends trashing us is just proof how deeply we hurt their little feelings -- I'm beating Holtz still wakes up screaming every night with vision of Thrill and 3 & 43. I know many OU fans who will never forgive us for stopping that stupid little wagon from running down the field. TO them we stole the hatred that was rightfully theirs. 33-3 over three year was too much for them to take. The college football world no longer hates OU; that is reserved for THE U. Love it, embrace it, and thank the idiots. Imagine the reaction when we win another NC, and we will my friends we will.

I was disgusted with those two during the Nebraska game but thought they did a decent job calling the Duke game...in other words, my feelings go as the canes go, and Huard and Tessitore are probably just fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back