Angela Means Kaaya interview

Advertisement
That schit was *** as **** and I'm only half way through.

I still say she never kicked the crack habit.

Boycott all Canes games. Do not renew your season tix.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I lost tons of respect for her after her "blame the fans" attitude. People been supporting the program for over 40 years and she comes to tell us that we don't care? pls.

OMG is this Radio station in the woods with same dude climbing the tree with the Antenna

WHO IS THIS GUY?

Advertisement
I'm sorry. I lost tons of respect for her after her "blame the fans" attitude. People been supporting the program for over 40 years and she comes to tell us that we don't care? pls.

I know girls cuz I am one THATS A B- - CH

More of Al's brainwashing of young kids. Brad tells mom what the problem is and she is drinking more koolaid

That was a weird interview. Didn't accomplish much but I think we need to just let her support her son's team. Who cares if she is critical of the fans. I guess if I were a parent I would feel the same.

Advertisement
the woman entrusted a man to watch over her son on the other side of the country, cut her some slack.

the woman entrusted a man to watch over her son on the other side of the country, cut her some slack.[/QUO

LMFAO So knows it all after 13 games being a Canes fan, ***** ran her mouth she gets what she gets

The Chick is enjoying the Spotlight A-Phucking-Lot. Acts like she is 20 and really smoked rocks.

She'll clearly appear anywhere to hear herself talk. She's embarrassing the **** out of her son.

Advertisement
That was a weird interview. Didn't accomplish much but I think we need to just let her support her son's team. Who cares if she is critical of the fans. I guess if I were a parent I would feel the same.

Agree with this. What do you expect her to do? Pull a Cassandra? It was easy for her to do it because Duke was leaving..Notice she didn't say anything against the program until he was out the door. You knew what you were going to get when you listened to the interview. Unyielding support for Al and the program. I almost feel sorry for Brad. I hope he is as good as I think he will be. Maybe things wont be so bad then.

couple things about the interview...

1) Angela sounded as if she was either under the influence of something or distracted. Was less responsive then i would think

2) The interviewer didn't ask any important questions. He wanted to know more about her short film career and then made some lame racial joke. I think listeners would like to know more about the current state of affairs at UM and her opinions of them. But nothing important was ever addressed in the podcast. A complete waste of an interview.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Agree with this. What do you expect her to do? Pull a Cassandra? It was easy for her to do it because Duke was leaving..Notice she didn't say anything against the program until he was out the door. You knew what you were going to get when you listened to the interview. Unyielding support for Al and the program. I almost feel sorry for Brad. I hope he is as good as I think he will be. Maybe things wont be so bad then.

You guys are smart enough to know Felicia can support her son without attacking fans and without barraging social media and every flunky half *** podcast constantly in a way that could only embarrass the **** out of her son. Right?

Do the other parents of players on the team, who we have never seen or heard from, care less than her about their sons?

You guys are smart enough to know Felicia can support her son without attacking fans and without barraging social media and every flunky half *** podcast constantly in a way that could only embarrass the **** out of her son. Right?

Do the other parents of players on the team, who we have never seen or heard from, care less than her about their sons?

Nobody elses parents does interviews like this chick does either. She has been in the limelight since Brads recruitment so she is clearly more outspoken then most parents. Isnt this like her 3rd interview? And buddy is only a freshmen!

Slippery slope when it comes to your kids. Whoever is riding the "Al Golden" train believes that the fans are the reason our recruiting class has bottomed out. Just the way it is. Im fine with that. The truth will come to light soon enough. They cant hide behind that excuse forever.

We don't feel that way because we are against Al.

We have plenty of people to attack without throwing rocks at our QB's mom. The interesting fact is that Al, Donna, and BOT have to send anyone they can find out to fight their battle because they can't appear in public. I keep waiting to see if they can get Howard to come out to tell us to quiet down. I hope not; I respect the heck out of him. We should not be surprised that the shower soap boys needs a mommy to defend him.

Advertisement
Back