- USC West
- Georgia
- Miami
- USC East
- Va Tech
- Iowa State

I think over time we will see
- Miami gets the best proven coach
- I think Va Tech and Iowa state got two up and coming experienced HC's (and better hires than USC West and Georgia)
- USC West and Georgia which are bigger jobs that UM over the last 5-8 years get two inexperienced coaches.... ton of risk
- And now Will M is in the running for the USC east job ------ after having an awful year at Auburn

LSU made the best non-decision this year ..... there are NOT a ton of A+ coaches out there ......... ask Nebraska

Advertisement
Everything is going are way right now that's for sure. Hopefully it translates to the field next year.

The following head coaching jobs come open
- USC West
- Georgia
- Miami
- USC East
- Va Tech
- Iowa State

I think over time we will see
- Miami gets the best proven coach
- I think Va Tech and Iowa state got two up and coming experienced HC's (and better hires than USC West and Georgia)
- USC West and Georgia which are bigger jobs that UM over the last 5-8 years get two inexperienced coaches.... ton of risk
- And now Will M is in the running for the USC east job ------ after having an awful year at Auburn

LSU made the best non-decision this year ..... there are NOT a ton of A+ coaches out there ......... ask Nebraska

also missouri, illinois, ucf, and maryland.

Auburns D looks a lot better than last year. There's no real debate on Muschamp being an elite coordinator, would just be a little crazy to see him hired at USCe.

muschamp rumored not to be returning to Auburn. Could end up DC at Alabama, Georgia, or HC at USCe

Advertisement
I go to ucf and ton of hype around the frost hire here. I think that it was a great steal by them and smart on his move.
Gets to live in Florida in the Aac conference team with the lowest expectations

That is because the curse of the Troll has lifted... sun has risen over the Miami program

Ding Dong the witch is dead!

USCe is also interviewing Rich Rod, Lincoln Riley, Sonny Dykes, Schiano

Advertisement
That is because the curse of the Troll has lifted... sun has risen over the Miami program

Ding Dong the witch is dead!

This^^^^^

And to think that at one time a bunch of porsters were defending that evil bytch.

I'm gonna have to find those threads and bump them. Time to call out some nukkas.

Advertisement
Back