Alvin Kamara is available, is he any good???

Advertisement
he is **** good. He brought his team back and be my highschool team in the state title game the year after i went to college.

Advertisement
I see he went to Norcross where Herndon is from so maybe, just maybe we can get in his ear, big plus is he can play this fall.

Very good player, but couldn't crack the deep RB depth chart at Bama. Also had issues and was suspended for bowl game.

Advertisement
Yeah I know, been there many times, but I assume there was a reason that he didnt go to Clemson from the beginning, chose Bama even though they were loaded at RB so I know hes not afraid to compete with Duke

Will end up at FSU and he will score a TD on us and we will have to hear Musburger say some crap about "talk about a young man that really turned himself around after a tough start up at Alabama".

GOd spare me the misery of watching that reality
Will end up at FSU and he will score a TD on us and we will have to hear Musburger say some crap about "talk about a young man that really turned himself around after a tough start up at Alabama".

Yeah I know, been there many times, but I assume there was a reason that he didnt go to Clemson from the beginning, chose Bama even though they were loaded at RB so I know hes not afraid to compete with Duke

He chose Bama because he wanted to win. Didn't really think through how much game action he would actually get, or overestimated his talent. I doubt he makes that mistake again.

FSU has a legit depth chart, so doubt he goes there. Maybe Okie State, as he can win there and play ... But I'd guess Clemson is the best fit, based on location, depth chart, and the chance to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He got suspended TWICE from BAMA!! What makes anyone think they let the kid into THE U? I mean what do you have to do to suspended from any SEC team, or FSU -- rape a co-ed. Wait, not that's ok. He must have killed a coach's family member or something.

So who would you guys compare him to?? Yearby or Cook?

Cook.

Super explosive and big playmaker.

Crazy how FSU is building such a explosive backfield. Ryan Green (#1 APB last year) and Cook are both built around explosiveness and making plays.

Kamara will end up at FSU or Clemson. I would put money on Clemson.

Advertisement
Back