Alum reactions?

RohanMotor

Sophomore
Does anyone have or seen any of the Alum reactions? I'm sure there were some tweets, posts, interviews. I did see the post about how some reactions were positive, because of possible admin. influence, but I didn't see any actual reactions.

Anyone, anyone?

Advertisement
From what I've heard, a lot of them were proud of Miami's fight, but pretty much echoed what a lot of posters have said in you can not make that many mistakes and expect to win.

Joaquin Gonzalez @Joaquin_UMOL73 · Nov 15
This hurts!!! These boys played hard!! I'm proud of that. Canes for life!!!

Brett Romberg @romberg66 · 15h 15 hours ago
Heavy heart this morning. I haven't felt this in a long time. Last night wasn't just another UM loss. This one hurts the soul

Phillip Buchanon @PhillipBuchanon · Nov 15
Now this looks like a real defense. Good job Defense.
No Fly Zone

Phillip Buchanon @PhillipBuchanon · 23h 23 hours ago
We could be better, but I'm proud of the performance tonight by the players and coaches.

DeMarcus Van Dyke @D_VanDyke8 · 24h 24 hours ago
Brad Kaaya has a great future ahead of him..

Antrel Rolle @antrelrolle26 · Nov 15
Second half adjustments won this game for Florida state. #greatgame

Allen Hurns @A1hurns · Nov 15
Tough one but I'm still riding with my brothers till the end

Jacory Harris @12JHarris12 · Nov 15
Regardless of what happens the rest of the season, I can't wait to watch @TrinidadBrad grow over the next couple years. Much respect!

Jarrett W. Payton @paytonsun · Nov 15
I'm so proud of my #Canes tonight. We are making are way back to the top. #TheU #FSUvsMIA

Sinorice Moss @sinoricemoss · Nov 15
These young canes will be Great! @TrinidadBrad @MiamiHurricanes #TheU

Sinorice Moss @sinoricemoss · Nov 15
It's Great To Be A Miami Hurricane! @MiamiHurricanes

Bennie Blades @BennieBlades36 · Nov 15
I'm often asked if @MiamiHurricanes will return to it's glory days. YES, with this crop and if more of our local HS talent commits to the #U

Congrats @FSU_Football. Learn from this loss @MiamiHurricanes. You have the talent and can be as great as you 'choose' to be. Choose to be!!

Keep your heads up @MiamiHurricanes! This was a tale of 2 halves. Play the 2nd like the first and you would have won. I believe in you!!

Advertisement
Thanks JerzeyCane. I am with Romberg, this one hurt really really bad, and the coaches and Players both lost this one. Dammit.

Its the Alumni's fault why the University of Miami football program is a joke. Not the former players but the regular members of the student body. They all sat around like some stuck up Harvard Grads because Donna Shalala made it her mission to trick UM students into thinking thats the case smh.

Before Shalala got here UM's football program was the best in the country however academically the school was ranked in the 60s. So Donna said "forget the football program however i will steal its slogan and i will capitalize off of the football programs presitigious brand in order to advance my own causes."

Since she's been here UM academics hasnt risen from a dreaded 65 to an amazing 48. And as much as lame UM grads think they are better than Florida grads, The U is tied 48th with Florida academically in the country.
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+5

Some sites have Florida ranked as a top 100 university in the world with the University of Shalala no where on the list.
http://www.thebestschools.org/blog/2011/08/11/the-100-academically-best-universities-in-the-world/

Yes i'm blaming the alumni of the "Harvard of the South" smh Oh that's right Harvard is always consistently ranked in the top 2 in the world, never mind

Its the Alumni's fault why the University of Miami football program is a joke. Not the former players but the regular members of the student body. They all sat around like some stuck up Harvard Grads because Donna Shalala made it her mission to trick UM students into thinking thats the case smh.

Before Shalala got here UM's football program was the best in the country however academically the school was ranked in the 60s. So Donna said "forget the football program however i will steal its slogan and i will capitalize off of the football programs presitigious brand in order to advance my own causes."

Since she's been here UM academics hasnt risen from a dreaded 65 to an amazing 48. And as much as lame UM grads think they are better than Florida grads, The U is tied 48th with Florida academically in the country.
http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/page+5

Some sites have Florida ranked as a top 100 university in the world with the University of Shalala no where on the list.
http://www.thebestschools.org/blog/2011/08/11/the-100-academically-best-universities-in-the-world/

Yes i'm blaming the alumni of the "Harvard of the South" smh Oh that's right Harvard is always consistently ranked in the top 2 in the world, never mind

Ummmm blaming the students? Literally the dumbest post I have ever seen in my entire life. Literally makes no sense at all.

Advertisement

Ummmm blaming the students? Literally the dumbest post I have ever seen in my entire life. Literally makes no sense at all.

Yes the students, a real student body dedicated to making sure their football program doesnt remain a laughing stock for over a decade would have seen Shalala as the enemy and made sure she knew it until she would have no choice but to make serious changes or seek shelter else where.

Only at Miami could a president survive a picture like this....
1313229436.jpg

Any other school in the country with a prestigious football program, the Presidents main focus would have had to find out and do whatever it takes to get their football program back on top before anything else because their Alumni and student body wouldnt allow anything else but that to take place.

WOW. Just wow, someone is butt hurt. Do you not remember that Tad Foote was our president from 1981 til 2001 (taking about Harvard of the South)? Think before you speak next time.

WOW. Just wow, someone is butt hurt. Do you not remember that Tad Foote was our president from 1981 til 2001 (taking about Harvard of the South)? Think before you speak next time.

Foote done more for the football program than Shalala has ever done. At least he let the coaches and players do whatever they had to do to keep winning.

Foote done more for the football program than Shalala has ever done. At least he let the coaches and players do whatever they had to do to keep winning.

Tad Foote wanted nothing to do with the football team. Negged.

Advertisement

exactly but guess what, he didnt destroy the football program either? do you lack critical thinking skills?

Last edited:

exactly but guess he what, he didnt destroy the football program either? do you lack critical thinking skills?

"Nothing to do woth football team" means that he didnt touch them. He was jankovitch's ***** essentially. Do you lack reading comprehension skills or are your eyes covered by shalala's fupa?

Can someone ban this dude. He is literally saying the stupidest stuff I've ever heard in my life. He ruined a perfectly good thread...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back