Alright, let’s turn our attention to another disappointing UM sport

Miami04

Senior
Lost 18 games in a row to AP ranked teams.

But seriously, injuries are killing this season.

Advertisement
Been saying this for several years but it's time for Larranaga to step aside. I understand what he's meant to the program and it's probably a Jim Morris situation where he'll likely need to 'retire' but there is absolutely zero juice or momentum within the program, and I'd argue it's been several years since there has been.

Been saying this for several years but it's time for Larranaga to step aside. I understand what he's meant to the program and it's probably a Jim Morris situation where he'll likely need to 'retire' but there is absolutely zero juice or momentum within the program, and I'd argue it's been several years since there has been.

I think the FBI thing hurt more than we will ever know. Recruiting has picked back up and we’ve got some players but injuries have killed us this year.

I think the FBI thing hurt more than we will ever know. Recruiting has picked back up and we’ve got some players but injuries have killed us this year.
Calling bull**** there. He's had every opportunity to use all of his scholarships and refuses to do so. It's been **** poor roster construction for several years now and the FBI excuse is yet another crutch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back