Alquadin Muhammad and academics question...

CANEFAN83

Sophomore
Pete or anyone in the know,

I have a buddy who claims he has heard from sources that Muhammad's grades or academic standing might be in question as far as getting into Miami and that is why he couldn't get into ND. Is Muhammad good to go in getting into Miami academically or is his grades still a question mark? I hope to God that this is a crock of BS that I heard.

Thanks.

Advertisement
I do not believe this at all. Notre Dame fans have been spreading that since the AA game trying to save face

This was part of lennay kekua rumor...

Part of ND pr to keep up their holier than thou image...

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the last time Don Bosco is an elite Prep School. There will be zero grade issues.

tumblr_lzs43jd5A21r2hybuo1_500.jpg

Pete or anyone in the know,

I have a buddy who claims he has heard from sources that Muhammad's grades or academic standing might be in question as far as getting into Miami and that is why he couldn't get into ND. Is Muhammad good to go in getting into Miami academically or is his grades still a question mark? I hope to God that this is a crock of BS that I heard.

Thanks.

Never seent a gray bar before.

Advertisement
I think the kid is missing credit for 1 class which is requirement for ND to enroll, but its not required by Miami. Remember that ND academic requirements are a lot tougher then Miami.

Miami NR 44
ND NR 27

Advertisement
Back