Allen Haye UM DT 2021 Commit Interview

Advertisement
Good for interview with the young man by the Footballville folks.

Go Canes

Thank you for posting the interview Paranos! Good stuff! I wish they would have asked him more questions about his style of play, technique, etc. Oh well! It still think it was a good interview.

Advertisement
He won't.
Good I wouldn't want to see us start pushing out kids from Chaminade. However we are apparently still recruiting Mason Smith and Tyreak Sapp. Smith is a long shot to me but if Sapp flipped to us how would that affect Haye or would It?

Also what are your thoughts on Haye as a prospect? I hear he has great potential to develop into a 1 tech in our system but that's really all I know about the kid

Good I wouldn't want to see us start pushing out kids from Chaminade. However we are apparently still recruiting Mason Smith and Tyreak Sapp. Smith is a long shot to me but if Sapp flipped to us how would that affect Haye or would It?

Also what are your thoughts on Haye as a prospect? I hear he has great potential to develop into a 1 tech in our system but that's really all I know about the kid

Thanks and I know that was lazy of me to ask when I could have just searched. Thanks again LCE.

Advertisement
Jit is gonna be a beast of a 1-tech when he gets here! If u hadn't checked out his numbers from his last two years in high school please do. His tfl numbers are insane for a 1-tech. Not to mention he is playing on one of the most D-1 stacked D-lines in sfl if not the state.

never heard of him really. Then played against him and he made 3 straight plays to wreck a drive and caused a turnover.

He's a pup and is going to be a good player..want the previous guys to progress and get him to "shirt" and ooo wee. Big 1 tech player

Advertisement
Back