All I want for Xmas is a King return

MizCane

Senior
He is the sole Key to Mannys future and this programs immediate future of any hope.

Him coming back to seasoned Oline, RB's, Mallory, and possibly Harley and we have alot of optimism for the offseason and mentality for this team to circle the wagons.

We are going to land a top 15 class and possibly top 10. If we can get King to return and win more ballgames and be in the ACC title hunt we can stack another class next year and gives TVD and Garcia another year to learn and develop.

King is the ultimate Xfactor and biggest recruit Manny and Co have to land for 21.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, OP, we a **** of lot more than King returning to be good.
I realize this but without King we are not looking like much next year at all. His leadership, production and ability gives the whole program optimism. He’s paramount for Manny to have any chance to keep this from going off the rails.

He is the sole Key to Mannys future and this programs immediate future of any hope.

Him coming back to seasoned Oline, RB's, Mallory, and possibly Harley and we have alot of optimism for the offseason and mentality for this team to circle the wagons.

We are going to land a top 15 class and possibly top 10. If we can get King to return and win more ballgames and be in the ACC title hunt we can stack another class next year and gives TVD and Garcia another year to learn and develop.

King is the ultimate Xfactor and biggest recruit Manny and Co have to land for 21.
I want a new DC

Advertisement
If lame wasn’t in the ACC this year we’d be going to Charlotte. Imagine the *** whoopin we’d get from Clemson again!!

King coming back means absolutely nothing if we don't make major changes elsewhere. It's not like we looked good all year and had two bad games. We looked GOOD two games, and looked like average *** the rest of the year. Well, outside of the two good teams we played that made us look like middle schoolers.

I like what King can do, but relying on him to carry us is asking too **** much of one person. He can not do it. He will take us from being a 6 win team to an 8-9 win team, but that's about it. When we play anyone with a pulse, we will get destroyed. Not a **** thing King can do about it. He can not, I repeat can not make up for Manny's ineptitude. No single player can.

Ask yourself this one, simple question. Where are the players Manny has recruited and developed? The best players on the team are transfers, and that is a pretty putrid sign of the direction our program is going in. Where are the players that have been here 3+ years that are real difference makers? Man, it's painful.

Advertisement
I don’t think he comes back.
If he does we might win 8, maybe 9 games next year. If he doesn’t we’ll finish 6-6 and Manny will have one foot out the door. Maybe it’s best just to get Manny out of here as quickly as possible.

Advertisement
Back