Alabama RB Derrick Henry NCAA Violation?? (New Topic)

The $EC doesnt get in trouble because its all cash and their Bagmen DONT TALK UNLIKE THAT RAT FACED PIECE OF **** SHAPIRO

Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Only thing that will come of this is Bama boosters offering to upgrade his wheels or sound system. Seriously. Cash could be falling out of the windows and the NCAA wouldn't touch this.

****....as we have seen even direct witnesses to violations don't get investigated, unless it involves us and a well respected story teller in prison. Lol...give up on thinking the NCAA will ever touch Alabama with Saban there, much less that conference. I would bet Emmert is in regular contact with Saban on how to properly sweep **** under the rug.

UM

Plenty of Bama players have new rides. This isn't anything new. Henry having a new ride is not going to all of a sudden spark a NCAA investigation. Now before I say anything else, let me say that Bama most definitely cheats, but guys, we're talking about a Dodge. Some of you are acting like it's a bentley. You can lease one of those things for less than $300 a month. Does that mean that Bama isn't paying for it? Nope, but this isn't that big of a deal to me.

As a college student, $300 a month is a lot. What about the insurance on a brand new sports car. C'mon homie don't make it seem like it's some small number.

Do you think it's difficult for a college student to get a 5000 dollar student loan each year? 15,000 dollars in student loans before he's off to the NFL draft is nothing.

Can you use those loans for stuff outside of education?

Yes you can. When my wife was in college she got a student loan to by a cheap car so she could get to her internship. She was also a student athlete on a full scholarship.

Plenty of Bama players have new rides. This isn't anything new. Henry having a new ride is not going to all of a sudden spark a NCAA investigation. Now before I say anything else, let me say that Bama most definitely cheats, but guys, we're talking about a Dodge. Some of you are acting like it's a bentley. You can lease one of those things for less than $300 a month. Does that mean that Bama isn't paying for it? Nope, but this isn't that big of a deal to me.

As a college student, $300 a month is a lot. What about the insurance on a brand new sports car. C'mon homie don't make it seem like it's some small number.

Do you think it's difficult for a college student to get a 5000 dollar student loan each year? 15,000 dollars in student loans before he's off to the NFL draft is nothing.

Yes you can. When my wife was in college she got a student loan to by a cheap car so she could get to her internship. She was also a student athlete on a full scholarship.

I know a kid that spent like $3k of his student loans to buy stock options back in like spring 2009. He bought a bunch of LVS stock and made a killing.

Advertisement

I know a kid that spent like $3k of his student loans to buy stock options back in like spring 2009. He bought a bunch of LVS stock and made a killing.

That's risky but really smart.

Advertisement
Back