Alabama offers Tavon Ross

Problem2

All-American
Premium
More on Tavon Ross: He will take his official visit to Missouri on Jan. 31, but has to decide between making a recruiting trip to Alabama or Miami this Friday. Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart stopped by Bleckley County last Thursday to make a late offer. “Yes, he has an offer from Alabama,” Bleckley County coach Tracy White said. “It’s the same reasons as everybody else – his size and his speed. They want him as a safety. They saw his film, and … I don’t know how long they’ve known about or have seen him. This is a recent thing with Alabama. I haven’t heard from them much. That’s not anything negative with them. Like everybody else that’s coming along now, I don’t know why it’s coming now, rather than earlier. The important thing for Tavon is that it’s coming now, but it’s throwing a lot at him at once. It’s not giving him as much time to think about as much as other people who get offered as a junior.”

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2014/01/20/recap-of-ugas-recruiting-weekend/#sthash.y0yXs7f0.dpuf

Greatest 2 star ever?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really hope this kid goes to Mizzou if he doesn't somehow come here. They were on him early. It would like us losing Kaaya to UCLA.

I really want to land this kid.

Would love to just keep all the guys we have currently committed, add Valentine, JC Jackson, Tavon Ross, and a RB hopefully Daniel Gresham.

If we did this^^^, I would have to say that this is by far the best class we have brought in the last 14/15 years.

Advertisement
At this time of the year big schools start offering these under the radar kids as plan b and c's...Nothing new

Advertisement
Back