Al-Quadin Muhammad didn't play

jerzeycane

All-ACC
unfair.gif

Advertisement
We win by 30 if he played.

FSU didn't have a single player from their preseason roster out or injured for the game.

Would have loved to see him crashing into OTs at 3/4 speed.

/I kid
//Sorta

Advertisement

FSU didn't have a single player from their preseason roster out or injured for the game.

Some of you folks are psycopaths

My post was more about not having the opportunity to see one of my favorite players on the team on that stage.

And the opportunity wasn't taken from him on the field of play, he was robbed of it by our administration.

Don't get why everybody always has a war helmet on around here.

First part could be true, they had a True Frosh at LT and a **** at RT. Second part is just plain false. Their starting C was out and their starting NG is done for the year, and starting DE missed game with a Concussion.

First part could be true, they had a True Frosh at LT and a **** at RT. Second part is just plain false. Their starting C was out and their starting NG is done for the year, and starting DE missed game with a Concussion.

so 40?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back