Al Golden's number one supporter!

Chuck Robinson

Band
Banned
None other than Bard Kayak.

Dude truly embodies the former corch. He actually still lives by the philosophy of "Do not rise to the occassion"

Notice during that pre game melee he was the only prick prancing around telling our guys to be quiet and settle down.

Dude is the worst.

Advertisement
Hopefully Richt lets him know loud and clear that hes not guaranteed **** for playing time next year.

All right this is the only time I'm going to post on this matter. Neg me all you want guys because I don't give a ****. I realize the interception was terrible, but he did what so many on this board have wanted- led what should have been a game-tying drive. Does Kaaya kick extra points? Does Kaaya allow FSU to block the kick? **** that I'm ****ed as **** we lost but also **** you for placing the blame squarely on his shoulders. Is Kaaya an elite qb? I don't think any of us really think that right now but he **** sure isn't the only reason we lost this game. I blame offensive play calling for this one. The inside run wasn't working and yet it kept being called.

All right this is the only time I'm going to post on this matter. Neg me all you want guys because I don't give a ****. I realize the interception was terrible, but he did what so many on this board have wanted- led what should have been a game-tying drive. Does Kaaya kick extra points? Does Kaaya allow FSU to block the kick? **** that I'm ****ed as **** we lost but also **** you for placing the blame squarely on his shoulders. Is Kaaya an elite qb? I don't think any of us really think that right now but he **** sure isn't the only reason we lost this game. I blame offensive play calling for this one. The inside run wasn't working and yet it kept being called.

Negged

Advertisement
While I hate Bad Kaaka, I gotta say dude did score at the end of the game on a TD pass only to be ****ed over by a stupid ******* OL choke job on the extra point.

Advertisement
Back