Al Golden's Final Interview will go like this!

Paranos

All-ACC
Al Golden's Final Interview as the HC for Miami will most likely go like this (since he has chosen to ride or die with Donofrio)

This actually happened live over the weekend (Language Warning toward the end)
[video=youtube;rYcSqIuqkz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYcSqIuqkz4[/video]

Advertisement
Yup basically. I'm done with Golden, I've kept quiet and havnt voiced my opinion yet. But this guy is a ******* loser that's all I'll say right now. I'm in disgust how he can't manage or even coach to a capable level. So much ******* talent on this team, he sucks **** as a coach. I'm in disgust that I've barely been posting lately, I'm that ****ed off.

Cant say enough how if you give up 300+ rushing yards and at no point stop it on 50+ carries your a ego maniac *** clown, but then to come out after the lost and publicly support the product on the field with "hey we were right in there" that completely steals any idea of you being a credible coach. I use to hear people say he has a loser mentality and thought it was a little much but at this point that thought is an understatement. The **** that kills me the most is theres legitimate talk of duke beating us, and while I would love to say that we are going to beat duke how the **** can I?

Cant say enough how if you give up 300+ rushing yards and at no point stop it on 50+ carries your a ego maniac *** clown, but then to come out after the lost and publicly support the product on the field with "hey we were right in there" that completely steals any idea of you being a credible coach. I use to hear people say he has a loser mentality and thought it was a little much but at this point that thought is an understatement. The **** that kills me the most is theres legitimate talk of duke beating us, and while I would love to say that we are going to beat duke how the **** can I?

we probably wont beat Duke. there is one thing for certain. Dook will move the ball up and down the field on this defense. only way we win is to score last. but at this point a win is really a set back to this program. F/A/G must go NOW and a loss to Dook at home will pretty much guarantee that he is gone

I hope that marijuana thing works out for her because she'll never get another media job. I'm gonna be real judgmental here and say that was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back