Al Golden Show 8/31

That fat piece of **** can't even keep his lies straight. If we were truly at 70 scholarships last season that means we could have counted 7 of the 9 scholarships dinged by the NCAA last year. And you know what that means? We'd only need to count 1 this year.

So if he's really trying to convince simpletons that you need to have 85 scholarship guys every year to succeed then why is he under 84 this year? Fact is that almost no program is ever at 85. And it has nothing to do with NCAA sanctions.

Everything is a smoke screen with that slob to continue his media agenda about the devastating effects of the cloud. And simps keep eating it up even though the scholarship dings by the NCAA were a complete nonfactor. All of those 9 dings will have been covered by Folden's record level attrition

exactly. thats the thing that bugs me the most. We NEVER had restrictions on our incoming class. We were always allowed to take the max of 25/yr. our only limitations were on our 85 number, which means we couldve done 82/82/82 for three years...been NO worse off than most teams because, as you said, most teams are ALWAYS under the 85 number by at least a few.

as for the playing the freshman thing. im fine with it. get them in some game action, see who can help your team and see who cant, then manage the medical shirts appropriately. first couple games are a great opportunity to see who can shine under the bright lights.

Advertisement
It's like he is setting up his excuses for why we go 7-6

We played 13 true freshman 9 redshirt freshman

This is is really brad kaaya's first full year in the program

We lost all that talent

AM I BEING MIND FACKED OR WHAT IS UP

IS THE ADMINISTRATION THAT CAPTIVIATED BY THIS GUY

We lost all that talent

Exactly; he's prepping his excuses.

The cheap ******** are captivated by Fraulden's buyout.

92 bottles of beer on the wall, only 92 bottles of beer...

This man waddles around like he's been neutered. Never any confidence, always a "ways to go" with comments setting the foundation for excuses in the event of failure.

Stop planning to suck, Al.

Golden is top level at burning shirts for no reason. I can't wait for his pathetic excuse for a coach to get the **** out of here.

Advertisement
WHAT ABOUT THOSE F'N PHOTOS AL!?!

He needs to answer to that right now. Those photos could be the single most embarrassing thing to ever happen to this program.

Njoku and Cager will be tough to cover in short yardage goal line situations. Both tall and leapers. That should help our red zone scoring percentage.

a452f6e419516488cb0519ee8831f1a3.jpg

Welp. I guess we will see a lot of freshman getting useless minutes and have their redshirts burnt

Burn the shirts!!!!!!

BURN THEM!!!!!!

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Advertisement

We lost all that talent

I hope he doesn't have any excuses. He has the second most talented roster in the ACC. His *** needs to win, and win big.

Advertisement
Back