AL GOLDEN IS A FOOTBALL RECRUITING GOD!!! REPENT!!!

Gol the Don

Recruit
Many of ye walk in the valley of the shadow of doubt.

You clog your minds and ears and eyes with the words of non-believers. The words of infidels. Even though you wear the green and orange, and throwith up the U, you, too, are infidels, for you do not believe. You wait to see. You hedge. You are false. And you are they who should believe! You are our companions! Yet you are the lost. You are not the worst, though.

There are those who would attempt to destroy the gods. There are those who hate. There are those who do not wish to see a fiery Ibis rise again. There are those who would scheme, and plot, and meddle and muddle. There are those who attempt poison the gods. Our leader is among these gods, and there are those who would wish to see him cast down. There are those who would do anything to acheive this.

Lo!

A time will come. Perhaps it is less than seven days hence, perhaps further off, when a veil will be lifted. A light will be cast. The truth will be revealed. Al Golden will be unmasked before the college football world in all his smooth-talking glory. And the world will tremble. The lost will see. They who see will rejoice. Have faith, and believe. That time is coming. All will flock to Coral Gables, and tremble before him.

Al Golden is a football recruiting god. Kevin Olsen is his chosen son. Valid is their prophet. I am just a messenger.

Advertisement

You clog your minds and ears and eyes with the words of non-believers. The words of infidels. Even though you wear the green and orange, and throwith up the U, you, too, are infidels, for you do not believe. You wait to see. You hedge. You are false. And you are they who should believe! You are our companions! Yet you are the lost. You are not the worst, though.

There are those who would attempt to destroy the gods. There are those who hate. There are those who do not wish to see a fiery Ibis rise again. There are those who would scheme, and plot, and meddle and muddle. There are those who attempt poison the gods. Our leader is among these gods, and there are those who would wish to see him cast down. There are those who would do anything to acheive this.

Lo!

A time will come. Perhaps it is less than seven days hence, perhaps further off, when a veil will be lifted. A light will be cast. The truth will be revealed. Al Golden will be unmasked before the college football world in all his smooth-talking glory. And the world will tremble. The lost will see. They who see will rejoice. Have faith, and believe. That time is coming. All will flock to Coral Gables, and tremble before him.

Al Golden is a football recruiting god. Kevin Olsen is his chosen son. Valid is their prophet. I am just a messenger.

Woooooooo (Rick Flair Voice)

rick-flair.gif

Lo!

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my players.

And you will know I am the DON when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Advertisement
My brothers!!! I see you!!!

Rep shall be bestowed upon all believers!!! Only the lowest of the low shall receive negs, as even the lost may be found.

My brothers!!! I see you!!!

Rep shall be bestowed upon all believers!!! Only the lowest of the low shall receive negs, as even the lost may be found.

Being located in recruiting hotbed of South Florida certainly makes it fun this time of year. All the cash heavy SEC trolls come right outta the woodwerks.

Lo!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!!!

Advertisement
WE need some photo shop right now. Right here.

WHAT ya gonna do, when Goldenmania Comes for you brother....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back