AJ Mathis

Banned
Banned
Is he an early enrollee?

If he isnt, I wouldnt let him sign and NLI. Instead have him sign and financial agreement. That means he doesnt count towards the class.

Advertisement
OP, thanks for the heads up. I'll let the coaches know. it is obvious you are a troll.

Advertisement
Is he an early enrollee?

If he isnt, I wouldnt let him sign and NLI. Instead have him sign and financial agreement. That means he doesnt count towards the class.
Go outside, snowing or not..100 up downs..two laps around the block. Then get sum sleep

We can only sign 25 to an NLI and Manny said we will sign 25 or more. How the **** do you think that is possible? By having prospects sign Financial Aid agreements instead of a NLI.

I swear some of yall are bitter af

We can only sign 25 to an NLI and Manny said we will sign 25 or more. How the **** do you think that is possible? By having prospects sign Financial Aid agreements instead of a NLI.

I swear some of yall are bitter af
Don't try to make sense and be logical...most of these idiots can't get that **** through their head.
Oh and they'll find a way to try to make you look bad because of their idiocy

Advertisement
I think a better idea is to have 10 or 15 five star guys gray-shirt....that would help our roster a little.............

Ok

Attachments

• 67F1FB4C-55E5-4CCB-BF90-BFAA13BBA988.jpeg
    67F1FB4C-55E5-4CCB-BF90-BFAA13BBA988.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Back