mcnaire2004 Banned Banned Joined Jan 11, 2019 Messages 5,777 Nov 4, 2023 #21 flips said: what words do I have to type into the gif search machine to find this Click to expand... I just made it myself lol
flips said: what words do I have to type into the gif search machine to find this Click to expand... I just made it myself lol
hoops156 Senior Joined Dec 4, 2011 Messages 31,487 Nov 4, 2023 #22 hydro66 said: lots of teams are copying what we started. Recruiting punters from Australia. Now SYRACUSE have one. U all realise what impact we do an impact for COLLEGE FOOTBALL. No one mentioned us how we influence the game . The media SUCK. Click to expand... huh? LSU had brad wing years before we even heard of Australia
hydro66 said: lots of teams are copying what we started. Recruiting punters from Australia. Now SYRACUSE have one. U all realise what impact we do an impact for COLLEGE FOOTBALL. No one mentioned us how we influence the game . The media SUCK. Click to expand... huh? LSU had brad wing years before we even heard of Australia